Friday, June 25, 2010

Patriotism

You will notice I have changed the theme of the blog to be very patriotic. Patriotism is something very deep in my heart that I treasure dearly.There is a long tradition of soldiers in my family, my grandpa was an injured soldier , my uncle retired from the Navy, My brother is full time active duty in the Army, my brother- in-law is full time Air Force, My other brother was also in for a short time, and  I have been in the Army Reserves and national Guard for the last 17 years and still going strong. You can see what I mean now. As you listen to the songs I have put on, some might bring a tear to your eye like they did mine. They are at the bottom of the page if you want to skip one or two. I would understand but  I hope you appreciate them as I do.

No comments: