Thursday, March 11, 2010

coupons

ok everyone knows that I shop way cheap for groceries I barely spend 30 dollars a week, I get everything I need plus have a food storage...how do I do it??? Today I will answer those questions. First off I never pay full price for anything. I shop the adds each week....yes its more time consuming but it's worth it then I also spend hours surfing the net for coupons reading blogs and putting all my time and effort into it. So I decided today to share those long hard hours of work with you so you won’t have too.


Here are some of my favorite sights

Grocery guide.com (it pulls up the sale prices at each grocery store in your area plus if it has a coupon it will tell you that also) I stumbled upon this sight a few weeks ago and love it.

Coupons.com another favorite plus I don’t think you have to down load this one and it’s great.

Red Plum although there doesn’t seem to be as many coupons

Coupon mom.com pretty cool!!!

Coupon dad also a surprising sigh

Pillsbury coupon.com

Betty Crocker.com

Just a pinch recipe cooking sight offers coupons plus you get a few weeks for free

Type in printable grocery coupons and you get a whole bunch of sights

Shopathome.com although I don’t like this one as much because you have to download them

Coupon clippers.com

As much as I love coupons I have found that I save more money while shopping the ads. I have invested in a deep fat freezer in which I freeze my meets. I pick the meets that go on sale each week then I stock up and freeze them. If tuna is on sale for the week like 2 for 1 I will stock up. I also take advantage of case lot sales. We have food storage for that reason. When my husband lost his job a while ago we were able to live quite comfortably of all the food storage. I even put dry milk in there just in case there is a time we can’t go to the store. It’s also important to stock up on water, we had to shut off the water a few weeks ago due to putting new pipes in and I was surprised at how much it didn’t hurt us do to the water saved up. I hope these suggestions help you save and I wish you luck. Ps in case you didn’t know Wal-Mart will price mach any store but you have to show them coupons and things...that way if you are a busier person then I am and don’t have time to shop around you can save your time and energy by just going to one place. Be sure to get the coupon.com flower coupon this month what a great deal also just to let you know Wal-Mart does not accept internet coupons. That is why I don’t like to go there too often.

No comments: